Canada welcomes some 300,000 immigrants from all across the world every year making the country a top global immigration destination.
The world’s second-largest country is a land of opportunities to start a new life. If you wish to enjoy one of the world’s highest standards of living, Canada is the right place for you.
Did you know that Canada…
- is ranked among the world’s best places to live in all global surveys?
- is one of the safest countries in the world?
- has one of the world’s best public school systems?
- has one of the world’s best public health care systems?
- offers unrivaled job opportunities to skilled and qualified immigrants?
- Successful immigration program for the whole family.
- Both skilled workers and investors are welcome.
- Outstanding public education and health systems.
- Eligibility for Canadian citizenship within three years with permanent residence status.
- Dual citizenship allowed.
- Minimal government regulation to start your own business.
- Various job opportunities in the IT and software professions.
- Easy access to the United States and Mexico markets via NAFTA agreement.
- Amazing government welfare benefits.
Unrivaled social welfare
Canada is a country that cares for its residents. There are a number of social welfare programs offered by the State. Find below just a few of them:
- Canadian residents are entitled to social welfare allowance from the government if he/she is unable to support himself/herself and is not able to get any job.
- Federal and provincial governments provide certain monthly allowance for upbringing each child (the amount depends upon the income earned by the parents in the last year).
- Getting a good education is more important today than ever before. In Canada education is free in public schools up to twelfth grade.
- Canada has one of the finest health care systems in the world. Excellent hospitals, clinics or doctors’ offices are located in most communities. Their services are usually available free of charge to all residents of Canada registered under the national health insurance program.
- Canadian residents are entitled to 60 percent of the last wages drawn in case of lay-off from job if he/she has worked for nearly six months in Canada till then.
- Canadian residents are entitled under the Canadian Pension Plan to receive retirement pension. It depends upon the age at which he/she chooses to opt for the plan and is optimal at age 65.
- Canadian residents are entitled to old age pension in Canada. The amount of pension will depend upon the number of years-lived in Canada. It is the maximum if the person has stayed in Canada for 40 years after the age 18. For each year less than that, it is reduced by 1/40 of the full-entitled amount.
Immigrating to Canada is easy
- Canada immigration rules are not as rigorous when compared to other countries, hence it is much easier to qualify. Even in the face of world recession, Canada has not cut down on its immigration quota, so it is still the biggest immigration delivery support hub for all.
- Canada offers a dynamic range of immigration and visa programs for the employed, self-employed and businessmen categories and for those not qualified under the immigration programs, the country still offers non-immigrant options such as work permits and student programs and the majority of these programs offer permanent resident visa and immigration opportunities for those who qualify.
- This country also offers the most supporting social security benefits program for immigrants and their families. Canada’s educational and health facilities are among the best in the world and are highly subsidized.
- Jobs in Canada are also high as the country provides numerous countless job opportunities for qualified and skilled migrants.
- Canada’s has one of the best salary benefits for workers around the world with good working conditions. For example, the minimum wage in the Nunavut territory is $13.00 an hour.
- A Canadian passport holder also enjoys a visa free travel for almost all major countries across the world. This is one major reason why businessmen, high net worth individuals and investors apply for Canadian immigration.
- It also has no restriction to place of employment as it permits the residents to live and work anywhere in Canada. This country gives rights to religion, culture, language choice and the freedom of communication.
- Canada provides excellent opportunities for trade and personal growth.
- It also has a vast wealth of natural resources and minerals which is an economic blessing to the nation and also a direct foreign investment channel.
- And humorously, Canada is likely the only place in the world where you can crash into someone, and they will apologize to you. Canadians are considered the world’s politest people and thus ready to provide you and your family with a particularly warm welcome as immigrants.
Facts and figures
- Canada is the world’s second-largest country.
- Canada has a population of about 37 million (2018).
- The country is made up of 10 provinces and three territories.
- From east to west, the country encompasses six time zones.
- Canada shares a 5,525-mile boundary with the U.S.
- The Atlantic Ocean hugs the coastline to the east, the Pacific Ocean to the west.
- Geography is diverse – fertile plains, vast mountain ranges, lakes, rivers, wilderness forests and Arctic tundra to the far north.
- The official currency is the Canadian dollar.
- English and French are the two official languages.
- The maple leaf is the national symbol.
Apply now with Canadian Visa Professionals!
DISCLAIMER: The information on this webpage is not and should not be considered as expert or professional advice.